What is important !!!!
I sometimes wonder, what has gone wrong with today's working population in IT industry. Why so many shift of companies in their profile and whats more important for them - money or job satisfaction.
Yes, i won't deny that i am among one of them,fighting to get more perks. For me, i think the job satisfaction and the kind of work comes first and then goes the money factor. I find so many people, trying to change their company within a year of their joining or just after a year is over. And this scenario is there not only for a single company, but at present all the companies in this field.
Mostly MNCs plays a major role, and all other IT companies who know how to attract new candidates, but knows very less of how to retrain them. And thus, everyone is running after money, even though they may have to work for long hours through the night, making their personal life coming to end. Such people have instances of getting married more than once, and also cannot take the pressure for long.
Why is this happening. Is it good or bad. I do not know, nor do I have any answer for that. But I agree I am among one of the competitor searching in the IT industry and striving to get better in terms of everything.
Yes, i won't deny that i am among one of them,fighting to get more perks. For me, i think the job satisfaction and the kind of work comes first and then goes the money factor. I find so many people, trying to change their company within a year of their joining or just after a year is over. And this scenario is there not only for a single company, but at present all the companies in this field.
Mostly MNCs plays a major role, and all other IT companies who know how to attract new candidates, but knows very less of how to retrain them. And thus, everyone is running after money, even though they may have to work for long hours through the night, making their personal life coming to end. Such people have instances of getting married more than once, and also cannot take the pressure for long.
Why is this happening. Is it good or bad. I do not know, nor do I have any answer for that. But I agree I am among one of the competitor searching in the IT industry and striving to get better in terms of everything.
Comments