Some more friends.....

Today has been a good day for me. Talked to one more friend, Arpita, after so long, and cannot believe that she hasn't changed a bit. Good that friends don't change much else, will be difficult to recognise them. Then today i had dinner at my friend's place, Leepsa, as her mother has come. Had nice "pithas" since today is a festival day for Oriya ppl, "Raja". Had a good and ample dinner. Then when i checked my mails.. got mail from a missed friend, Brahma, afterall not that difficult to find old friends.. Got contact of another school friend Pooja Dhand. Really i m liking internet more and more with each passing day.

Comments

DaalChini said…
Hi Sanjukta,

I do not know f you remember me, but I was in the same batch.

I was surfing around and found your blog thru orkut.

Read some familiar names of our classmates. Man its amazing to find school mates on internet.

I think we should try to get all the ppl otgether. What do you say, any ideas.

Deepti Vyas
DaalChini said…
Hi Sanjukta,

I do not know f you remember me, but I was in the same batch.

I was surfing around and found your blog thru orkut.

Read some familiar names of our classmates. Man its amazing to find school mates on internet.

I think we should try to get all the ppl otgether. What do you say, any ideas.

Deepti Vyas
sanjaykattimani said…
Hi sanjukta,
good documentation of your memories.
Your new friend
Sanjay

Popular posts from this blog

List of ToDos

1000 Islands Kingston, Canada

Report from Times of India, 24 Oct 2005