Time Runs So fast

Just yesterday I realised that its already August, and i haven't blogged anything. So strange.. If i look back.. its difficult to make out what i was busy with, if at all i was busy. No more new movies, except for few on TV. Not much of chatting on yahoo.. Yes done a bit of shopping and cleaning on weekends.. and the weekdays has passed by like air.. with no exciting movement. Well anyway July is gone..
And in the new month, August, i am happy to say, found contacts of 2 more school friends, Gunjan Sharma and R. Lavanya.. I am so amazed, what more is in store for me this year.. So many friends and within so small time. "Good keep up the spirit." - I always say myself..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of ToDos

1000 Islands Kingston, Canada

Report from Times of India, 24 Oct 2005