Why isn't it easy when u sit at home and become lazy that you even forget to make a to-do lists. And keep forgetting that you need to be more organized!! Huh!! Well i am out of it now. . I have so much to do and I need to figure out what needs to be done first and with priority. I just wish I can go to my pre-marriage life. So that I do things at my own pace. Well thats just an advantage of being a single. Now I need to be more responsible which I am not becoming. :) Nowadays running after the kid, thinking of what to feed him and feeding him is the most time i spend in. I know that these responsibilities are new and will always be there, but now I want some break. It isn't that I want to leave all the responsibilities, but I want to become more organized so that I get time for myself, for my kid and be happy in the game.
These links are for my information only.. its not easy to find the link instantly for the things i need. hence pasting here 2links for the camp reservation sites : both tents and cabin.. www.recreation.gov and www.reserveamerica.com I am looking for some more, once i bump across them, will update here.
God only knows, why we keep hopes and expectation.. Today, I messed up with a good friend, just because, i was in a bad mood. Reason: I was just hoping something that i know, i shouldn't be doing and that i dont want to do it. But still i was thinking about the same thing. I tried to concentrate on my work, but unable to., Albeit, I tried not to think abt it, still was getting more and more depressed abt the same thing. I dont know why, i got such short tempered, for an hr or so. Very unlike me.. :(
Comments